We are wrapped to see the great use of our Engineered European Oak on this project by Matyas Architects.
The timber was used on the floors and stair treads to create a seamless transition between spaces. Using our ‘Sand’ tone complimented the softness and simplicity of interior styling throughout the home.
About Engineered European Oak
Engineered European Oak has a similar construction to solid floor boards with the top layer of real European Oak varying in thickness.
Timber: European Oak
Widths: 190mm x 15mm (4mm wear) x 1.9m lengths
Treatment: Lightly brushed surface
Finish: Hardwax Oil
Benefits of Engineered European Oak
Engineered European Oak offers a range of benefits when it comes to choosing a material for your flooring including:
- Looks like solid timber: One of the main advantages of engineered oak is the top layer of real oak gives it the visual appearance of solid timber.
- More Durable: Less susceptible to water damage and weather variations.
- Easy to install: Installation of engineered timber flooring is easier than solid hardwood as it comes with a tongue and groove connecting system.
- Wider width flooring: 190mm widths are achievable due to the layered engineered construction of the board, offering a lot more stability than solid flooring.
- Quality: being engineered means the boards are a lot more stable, issues like shrinking and expanding with seasonal changes are avoided with this type of board construction.
- Architect: Matyas Architects – https://www.matyasarchitects.com.au
- Photography: Derek Swalwell – https://www.derekswalwell.com
- Builder: Warwick Constructions – http://www.warwickconstructions.com.au
To learn more about our Engineered European Oak Flooring send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or speak to one of our knowledgeable members in Melbourne by calling us on Tel: 03 9314 9999.
Nelson Pl, Williamstown