Market Timbers remains open under restricted and tighter COVID-19 safety measures.
Dear Valued Customers and Suppliers,
Please note that Market Timbers will operate at a restricted level under Stage 4 Restrictions announced by the Victorian government last week.
From Thursday 6th August, we will adopt the following practices under restricted operations and to support the supply chain to the construction industry.
Market Timbers Office
- Open – to Market Timbers Employees & Trade only.
- Hours – Monday to Friday from 7.30am to 5.30pm and Saturday 10.00am to 2.00pm with Rez & Asad, to support your needs – 03 9314 9999
- Reduced Staff onsite – all staff who can work from home will be working from home and contactable on mobile.
Market Timbers Deliveries & Pick Up’s
- No Signing of Paperwork required – Names only to be recorded for Pick Up or Delivery.
- Paperless – email email@example.com to arrange an
emailed copy of your Invoice/Delivery Docket.
- All drivers are to remain in their Trucks in the front of the yard and call 03 9314 9999 – for instruction.
- A register of all Visitors to site – all visitors will have names, company, mobile number, time, date and reason for visiting to be recorded in the visitors registry.
- Inwards Goods – No Hard Copies accepted of Delivery Dockets – All delivery dockets are to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to delivery.
- No signing of paper work – names to be recorded only by Market Timbers Employee
- Face Mask to be worn properly – We will not allow people onsite unless wearing Face Masks, so please instruct your employees when
visiting Market Timbers that your Nose and Mouth must be covered by
the face mask at all times.
From the Team at Market Timbers, we thank you for your cooperation and ongoing support during this challenging time and please Stay Safe and Stay
Positive, as we are all in this together.